Telephone - 0115 9224570
Fax - 0115 922 4570
The hotel is 3 1/2 miles from the city centre and within easy reach
of Nottingham University Nottingham Tennis Centre and Robin Hood
country. (across the road from Beeston Train Station)
In 1875 a local lace merchant travelled to Rockaway, New York to
sell his wares. After great success he returned home and built Rockaway
House, naming it after the place where his fortune was made.
In 1978 and after many changes, the house became a family run
hotel and restaurant. With 25 en suite bedrooms and an excellent
A la carte menu we invite you to sample our warm hospitality and
fine English fare.
Whether your stay is for business, or pleasure, feel free to
relax in the solarium or games room, or sample the local brew
in our licensed bar.
Fully licensed restaurant Open to non-residents - Ample car parking
Hotel visitors may find the following
- All prices quoted include VAT (UK
- Room prices quoted are per room per
- Room prices include a full English
- Rooms are central-heated.
- There is a telephone, tea &
coffee making facilities & a television in each room.
- There is ample private car parking
for use by guests.
- Laundry, Hairdryers, Ironing &
Shoe Cleaning are available on request.
- Telephone, fax and e-mail enquiries
- All major credit cards are accepted.
or more nights
We are also able offer an extra bed in
double/twin rooms - please contact us for details.
We look forward to hearing from you
soon, and to greeting you on your arrival.